It is designed to ensure your privacy. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data.
By using this site, you consent to the processing of personal data as described in this page.
Personal Information – Any information about an identified or identifiable Persian.
Processing – Any operation or set of operations performed on your personal data.
Target person – a person whose personal data is processed.
Child – under 16 years old.
We – www.cleopatracosulet.ro
Data protection principles
We commit ourselves to the following principles:
The processing is legal, correct and transparent. Our processing activity is under the law. We always respect your rights. We can provide you with additional processing information at your request.
The processing is limited to the purpose of collecting the data.
Processing is done with the minimum of data possible to perform the operation in question.
The processing is done for a limited time. We will not store personal data more than necessary.
We do our best to ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the person concerned:
- Right to information – You have the right to know if your personal data is processed, what data are collected, how they are obtained, why and by whom they are processed.
- Right to Access – You have the right to access the collected data relating to you. You may request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- Right to Modify – You may request the rectification of your personal data that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to delete – You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You may, under certain conditions, restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to oppose your processing – you are entitled under certain circumstances to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Data porting right – You may request and obtain a copy of your personal data in electronic format or where it may be transferred directly to another processor.
- Right to file a complaint – If you requested your personal data and your application was denied, an explanation will be provided. Please contact us to resolve any issues related to personal data requests.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to any matter relating to the processing of personal data.
All these operations can be done by accessing the “privacy center” in the basement.
What data we collect
Information provided by you
This may include email address, name, surname, phone number, address, etc. This information is stored for the purpose of serving your request, such as commercial offers, information about our products and services, etc.
Information gathered automatically
This may include information automatically stored in cookies and other session tools. This information is stored to improve your browsing experience, site functionality, or site usage statistics.
How we use your Personal Information:
For providing information about our products and services, offering commercial offers, processing your requests, communicating with you.
To improve your browsing experience.
To fulfill contractual obligations.
All data is used under the law and with your consent.
Who can access your data.
We do not divulge your gates to foreign entities. In some cases, however, your personal data is passed on to trusted partners in order to be able to respond to your requests such as transmission to courier companies for the delivery of documents and / or products.
We may disclose your personal data to the competent public authorities if the law compels us.
How we secure the data
we do our best to keep your data safe. We use security protocols for data transfer (eg HTTPS). Where possible the data will be anonymous. The web hosting provider provides firewall, spam filter, etc. Even if we do our best to keep your data safe, we are committed to informing competent authorities if we find a personal data security breach. We will also let you know if there is any suspicion of leakage of your personal scent.
We do not intend to collectively collect data about children. We do not target children with our products and services.
Cookies and other technologies used
A cookie is a small data file that a site stores in your computer in the web browser when you visit it. A cookie does not contain and does not collect isolation information, but only when read by a server through a browser; can provide information to facilitate a more friendly service such as error detection or setting the language in which information is displayed. We will not retain a cookie longer than necessary. To have full access to our site you will need to have cookies enabled. You can browse the site and if you do not want to activate cookies; however, certain features of the site may be affected.
Cookies required – cookies needed to access important site features such as language selection, client account authentication, etc. They do not collect personal data.
Functional Cookies – Cookies that make browsing more enjoyable and allow for personalized content delivery. For example, keeping your email address automatically for authentication.
analysis cookies – are used to produce site usage and performance statistics.
Advertising cookies – are used to deliver relevant ads to you, depending on the content you visit on the site. These are set by third-party companies such as Google, Facebook, etc.
You can delete the cookies stored on your device by accessing the settings of the internet browser you are using.
You can change your consent to cookies at any time and choose what kind of cookies you accept by visiting the “Privacy center” in the footer.
Changes to this policy
The last update was made on 09.05.2020